Representative Paul Anderson of Starbuck says they could hear the bonding bill on the House floor today. Indications are the final plan will borrow and spend $846 million in bonds to fund construction projects across Minnesota. Also, he says, they’re proposing another $200 million in a stand-alone cash bill for other work. Anderson says it doesn’t look like funding for the Lewis and Clark Regional Water System is included. Anderson says this system bring much needed water to communities in Southwestern Minnesota.
- Tragic Farm Accident By Chokio
- New Welcome Signs!
- Paul Francis Heck Guilty of Sexual Conduct
- Rezoning Approved
- Major Highway Project in Morris
- City to Seek Funding For Water Treatment Plant
- Truck Weight Restrictions End
- Dee Dee Wevley
- Due to the Fire in Chokio 3/28/15
- MAES 5th Grade Math Masters Team